Obviously, it is not a good idea to drink and drive. You can kill someone you don’t even know. You can kill a member of your own family. You can kill yourself. Less importantly, you can be arrested and charged with a crime.
But did you know that if you have drunk and driven and are pulled over you can:
1. Be nice to the officer who has stopped you;
2. Refuse to answer any questions asked of you by the officer;
3. Refuse to perform field sobriety tests;
4. Refuse to take the breathalyzer at the scene;
5. Refuse to take the breathalyzer at the police station?